GIS for Forestry Workshop - Lake Tahoe
Dates: April 25, 2019 - April 26, 2019
Time: All Day
Contact: Ricky Satomi, 530-224-4900, email@example.com
Sponsor: Forest Research and Outreach
Location: Lake Tahoe Community College
UCCE is pleased to offer a series of workshops on Forestry Applications of GIS in 2019. These workshops will bring participants up to speed on the latest GIS software, best practices in cartography, managing data, and spatial analysis.
Workshops will be held in several locations in northern California and include two full days of presentations and hands-on exercises. This workshop has been designed for participants of all levels. Topics include:
- Intro to ArcGIS Pro, ESRI's newest version of their desktop GIS software
- Mobile data collection and data management
- Black and white cartography tips and tricks for submitting THP maps
UC Cooperative Extension and local GIS specialists will be available at all workshop locations to help on individual projects, so bring anything you need to troubleshoot.
2019 Workshop dates and locations
- Santa Rosa Junior College, March 18 – 19
- Humboldt State University, March 22 – 23
- Lake Tahoe Community College, April 25 – 26
- Shasta College, May 10 – 11
Workshop cost is $40 and includes lunch.
For More Information: Please see the following website: http://ceshasta.ucanr.edu/Forestry/ForestGIS/
Register now at: UCANR.EDU/GISWORKSHOP